Thursday, January 29, 2015

Soft and Romantic Valentines Day Tutorial!

Hi Lovelies! I was walking through Target yesterday guilty pleasure and I came across the Valentines Day isle...after 30 2 minutes of perusing around and then making my way over to the makeup section as I so often do I found myself inspired to do two different kinds of makeup tutorials for you guys! The first one is a more soft romantic makeup look that is neutral with a pop of shimmer. Also, I incorporated a nude lip and a cherry red lip if you wanted to bump it up a notch. Keep an eye out in the next few days for the second look which will be a sultry, more sexy tutorial. I hope you guys enjoy! Please let me know what you would like to see next and any tips and tricks you may have for Valentines Day!
Products Used:
***all products were purchased by me, and all opinions are that of my own***

2 comments:

  1. That was actually awesome to watch cloie :):):) I watched the whole thing! I'm totally buying that melted lipstick BTW! Good luck with your blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Tara!! And I definitely recommend the melted lipsticks!!

      Delete