Monday, February 2, 2015

All Drugstore Products Makeup Tutorial - Beauty On A Budget

Hi Lovelies! Welcome back! Let me just start off my saying that I love me some Sephora....all the time. But sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do and nobody's got time for $50 dollar foundation! That's why I love the drugstore. Not only can you find AMAZING products for cheap, but they're actually of quality and majority of the time the products are buy one, get one. I thought I would throw together a simple tutorial doing a look for you that uses solely drugstore products. I wanted to use my beauty blender, really bad. Although, I think when you're in a rush you don't have time to go through all of that so sometimes, your hands are you best tools. I hope you guys enjoy and I'll see you soon!



Products I used:

***all products have been purchased by me and all reviews are that of my own***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment