Wednesday, February 11, 2015

LORAC Unzipped Gold Palette Review & Tutorial!

Hi Lovelies! If you saw my last Ulta haul video then you saw how excited I was about the new Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette! If you didn't see it, you can see it HERE. I adore the original unzipped palette, so when I saw that they had a new gold version I was jumping off of the walls! I love anything gold when it comes to makeup....and life. I thought I'd show you guys some swatches and also a little tutorial using the palette. Overall, I give this palette a 9/10. The only reason that it doesn't get a perfect score is because the matte shades are not super pigmented, although they are buildable. I hope you guys enjoy and I'll see you guys soon!



Products I used:


***all products have been purchased by me, and all opinions are that of my own***

No comments:

Post a Comment