Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Get Ready With Me | Minimal Makeup & Beachy Waves Morning Routine!

Hi Lovelies! I thought I would film myself getting ready for work this morning and what actually goes on in my mornings :) I love minimal makeup looks like this, how about you? See you soon!




Products I Used
Philosophy Purity Cleanser
Mario Badescu Glycolic Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion
Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel 
Benefit Puff Off
First Aid Beauty Lip Repair Therapy
Smashbox Pore Perfecting Primer
Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue ( 04)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
Beauty Blender
NYX Finishing Powder (Banana)
Loreal Infallible Matte Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Palladio Blush (Toasted Apricot)
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma
Maybeline Elixer Signature Scarlet

***all opinions are that of my own, all products were purchased by me***




No comments:

Post a Comment